We need to create, sustain, and retain a viable palliative care sector and workforce that recognises a more inclusive definition of ‘workforce’ and values the roles of both the paid and the informal and community supports that make up our communities of care.
What is PalliHub?
- PalliHub is the flagship initiative of Strengthening Communities of Care strategy.
- PalliHub is a sector owned and branded online digital platform for the palliative care workforce. It is a central resource to provide professional development opportunities, online training/education and information within a curated Tasmanian context.
- The strength and unique aspect of PalliHub will be the ability to participate in the communities of care directly.
- The PalliHub branding represents the communities of care within the Palliative care workforce.
- The circles within the logo are imperfect and organic in shape and colour; they overlap, representing services intersecting and connecting. The colours are designed to be uplifting and inspiring.
- Whilst focusing on diversity and inclusion, the brand design lends itself to segmentation within a Tasmanian context.
- By creating a positive, contemporary feeling, we hope to provide an exciting resource for the palliative care community. Something to value and to feel proud to be a member of.