Why North West Tasmania?
It’s different here.
Life in Tasmania provides a quality work/life balance. Here you can pursue what drives you, both professionally and personally.
Today, as the rest of the world feels increasingly generic, our different-ness – our Tasmanian-ness – is among our most valuable assets. We invite you to be part of this special place, to quietly pursue the extraordinary, whether it be bushwalking, mountain biking or paddock to plate dining.
Tasmanian | The quiet pursuit of the extraordinary
Join a multidisciplinary team that delivers care and support across a diverse landscape and regional community settings.
- Provide the highest possible standard of specialist palliative care medical services, consultancy and advice to clients and families.
- Facilitate the development and delivery of best practice specialist palliative care medical services in Tasmania.
- Provision of teaching in palliative care for undergraduate and post graduate students, general practitioners and primary and specialist health professionals.
- Promote and participate in palliative care research to improve evidence based practice.
- Work collaboratively with primary health service providers and specialist health service providers across the range of settings for effective continuity of care.
- Actively pursue improved outcomes for clients in need of palliative care by participating in postgraduate teaching, clinical audits and evaluation.
Note: - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
For further enquires please contact:
Position: Nurse Unit Manager - Specialist Palliative Care Service
Phone: (03) 6477 7766