Increase your membership benefits by becoming a Palliative Care Tasmania member.
Additional PCT membership benefits include:
- A monthly e-newsletter, which includes short up-to-date items on research, policies, conferences, employment opportunity, media coverage, information about our political engagement and relevant information.
- Discounted registration to Palliative Care Tasmania workshops, seminars, conferences, and forums.
- Advocacy and representation to Government on priorities and issues related to palliative care and end of life care.
- The ability to contribute to state and national palliative care policies and strategies.
- Certificate of palliative care membership.
Individual membership is to open to anyone with an interest in palliative care and who would like to support the sector including community members, volunteers, carers, students, politicians, policy makers and consumers.
Membership is available for any organisation that has an interest in palliative care. We have partnerships and relationships with organisations across the sector, including aged care, allied health, community services. We support, connect and facilitate collaboration. Organisation membership entitles the nominated representative to one vote at meetings, and it entitles two people from the organisation to a member discount at conferences.