We need to create, sustain, and retain a viable palliative care sector and workforce that recognises a more inclusive definition of ‘workforce’ and values the roles of both the paid and the informal and community supports that make up our communities of care.
As a PalliHub members you can:
- Join multiple special interest communities (coming soon!)
- Initiate or participate in community discussions
- Undertake professional networking
- Use the PalliHub community directory to connect with others
- Access and input to the community library
- Access to the 'All Members' library
PalliHub members will have access to:
- A detailed calendar for palliative care education opportunities
- A directory of external palliative care services
- A schedule for palliative care events
Being part of an engaging community gives us a sense of belonging. It enables us to share personal relatedness and support the perpetual growth of each other, ourselves and our industry.
If you would like to join Pallihub.org.au, click on "sign in" (top right) or click this button